Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Just a little note.

 Dear you,

It's been a while since I wrote for you. 

Well, here I am, living my own dream. Yes, the dream that I used to tell you before, during our days. Beautiful and memorable days of us being together. Things are getting harder, but Alhamdulillah, Allah eases lots of things for me. I've been getting a very good supervisor, a supportive group of friends, and recently, I got a scholarship. Alhamdulillah. How I wish you were here for me, witnessing my growth and of course, building our dream together. But you know what, Allah will only give the best thing for us. And after all this time, He is with us. He never leaves us even a second. 

I know you are happy now. Extremely happy. With all the kindness that you gave me, I can do nothing to pay you back other than praying the best for you. Take care, be a good you like always, okay? 

I am not missing you. I am just missing us. 

Love,

Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment